Dockside Market ships its delicious Key Lime Thimble Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Dockside Market’s light, bite-sized Key lime cookies follow a time-tested baking tradition; a delicate Key lime flavor, dusted in powdered sugar form the perfect cookie. These citrus cookies are crisp and light, perfect for a summer BBQ or for a taste of the tropics during the cold winter months.
Dockside Market’s Donna Wilson sold her first Key lime pie cake at the seaside Dockside Mart in the Florida Keys. Since opening in Key Largo in 1978, Dockside Market has expanded its menu of tropical-inspired cakes, including Calypso Coconut Cake, Island rum cake, and the classic Key lime cake. The New York Times voted Dockside Market as the best Key Lime Pie Cake in the US.
- Each package Includes 12 ounces of cookies
Flour, Sugar, Unsalted Butter, White Chocolate Chips, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Natural Key Lime Juice, Natural Key Lime Flavoring, Baking Powder, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavoring.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 year
- Dockside Market ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.