Doan’s Bakery ships its legendary white chocolate coconut bundt cake nationwide on Goldbelly! The White Chocolate Coconut Cake is Doan’s most famous creation and for good reason. They start with a ring of moist, luxurious coconut bundt cake, mix in chunks of sweet white chocolate, layer on rich cream cheese frosting, and then dust it all over with toasted coconut flakes. The result is a delicious, pillowy cake good enough to derail the strictest Hollywood diets.
Despite its worldwide renown (Doan’s Bakery is a favorite among Hollywood’s A-listers), this California bakery is still a family-owned and operated business, with a single location in Woodland Hills, California. Founded by Karen Doan in 1984, the bakery to the stars is now run by Karen and her son Eric, who bake all sorts of cakes together, including this beloved signature.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes a 10" Bundt Cake
Eggs, Flour, Sugar, Sour Cream, Vanilla, White Chocolate, Coconut, Cream Cheese, Butter, Powdered Sugar
Made In a Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice which may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, remove packaging and thaw at room temperature
- If not serving immediately, wrap cake and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Cake may also be stored frozen, tightly wrapped, for up to 4 months
- Doan’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.