This crave-worthy cake is a creation of Karen Doan, who founded Doan’s Bakery in 1984 and now runs it with her son Eric. Despite its worldwide renown (it’s a favorite among Hollywood’s A-listers), it’s still a family-owned and operated business, with a single location in Woodland Hills, California.
The White Chocolate Coconut Cake is Doan’s most famous creation, and for good reason. They start with a ring of moist, luxurious coconut bundt cake, mix in chunks of sweet white chocolate, layer on rich cream cheese frosting, and then dust it all over with toasted coconut flakes. The result is a delicious, pillowy cake good enough to derail the strictest Hollywood diets.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes a 10" Bundt Cake
Eggs, Flour, Sugar, Sour Cream, Vanilla, White Chocolate, Coconut, Cream Cheese, Butter, Powdered Sugar
Made In a Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, remove packaging and thaw at room temperature
- If not serving immediately, wrap cake and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Doan’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.