This crave-worthy cake is a creation of Karen Doan, who founded Doan’s Bakery in 1984 and now runs it with her son Eric. Despite its worldwide renown (it’s a favorite among Hollywood’s A-listers), it’s still a family-owned and operated business, with a single location in Woodland Hills, California.
The Carrot Bundt Cake totally out of this world! Loaded with grated carrots coconut, pineapple, pecans, & walnuts, layer on rich cream cheese frosting, and then dust it walnuts. The result is a deliciously moist cake that is hard to resist.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes a 9" Bundt Cake
carrots, coconut, pineapple, pecans, walnuts, eggs, oil, flour, sugar, buttermilk, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, remove packaging and thaw at room temperature
- If not serving immediately, wrap cake and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Doan’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.