The Carrot Bundt Cake totally out of this world! Loaded with grated carrots coconut, pineapple, pecans, & walnuts, layer on rich cream cheese frosting, and then dust it walnuts. The result is a deliciously moist cake that is hard to resist.
Despite its worldwide renown (Doan’s Bakery is a favorite among Hollywood’s A-listers), this California bakery is still a family-owned and operated business, with a single location in Woodland Hills, California. Founded by Karen Doan in 1984, the bakery to the stars is now run by Karen and her son Eric, who bake cakes including their signature White Chocolate Coconut Cake, a ring of moist, luxurious coconut bundt cake with chunks of sweet white chocolate, rich cream cheese frosting, and toasted coconut flakes.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes a Carrot Bundt Cake
- Each bundt cake measures 9"
Carrots, Coconut, Pineapple, Pecans, Walnuts, Eggs, Oil, Flour, Sugar, Buttermilk, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Baking Soda.
Made In a Facility That Uses Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store cakes in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 4 months in the freezer.
- Remove packaging and allow cake to thaw at room temperature.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Doan’s Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.