Started as a mobile concession stand in 1983 by owner John Stage, Dinosaur BBQ is now serving up their signature hickory slow smoked St. Louis-style pork ribs and BBQ meats in eight locations across the Northeast.
This Ribs Pack features Dinosaur BBQ’s St. Louis ribs, which has been dry-rubbed for 24 hours, slow-smoked with hickory, and then lightly glazed with their original BBQ Sauce.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 full racks of St. Louis cut ribs
- 1 container of AK Chili (16 oz.)
- 1 container of Dinosaur BBQ Beans (16 oz.)
- 16 oz. of Slathering BBQ Sauce – For that fresh from the pit glaze, whether outdoor grilling or indoor roasting, slather meat with sauce 10 minutes before serving. Be creative! Use in soups, stews, sauces, casseroles & dressings. Adds excitement to any classic!
- 16 oz. of Mop Sauce – A triple threat North Carolina inspired BBQ sauce that brings together The Bold thinner peppery zip of the east with the rich tomato complexity of the western N/C. It’s brightness shines as a Marinade, Mop and Finish sauce, layering flavor on flavor from start to finish. BRING ON THE ZIP!
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with ice packs which may partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, please heat and serve, refrigerate or store in the freezer
- To serve, follow heating instructions below. Detailed heating instructions are also included in each package
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce on a sheet tray and place ribs on top (top side up). Roast ribs uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until ribs reach an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the rack is to brush the top with sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds under the broiler setting
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dinosaur BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.