Started as a mobile concession stand in 1983 by owner John Stage, Dinosaur BBQ is now serving up their signature hickory slow smoked St. Louis-style pork ribs and BBQ meats in eight locations across the Northeast. This Ribs & Chicken Pack features Dinosaur BBQ’s dry rubbed & slow-smoked St. Louis ribs and BBQ Chicken, both lightly glazed with their original BBQ Sauce.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 1 full rack of St. Louis cut ribs
- 2 1/2 BBQ Chicken Splits
- 16 oz. of Slathering BBQ Sauce – For that fresh from the pit glaze, whether outdoor grilling or indoor roasting, slather meat with sauce 10 minutes before serving. Be creative! Use in soups, stews, sauces, casseroles & dressings. Adds excitement to any classic!
- 16 oz. of Mop Sauce – A triple threat North Carolina inspired BBQ sauce that brings together The Bold thinner peppery zip of the east with the rich tomato complexity of the western N/C. It’s brightness shines as a Marinade, Mop and Finish sauce, layering flavor on flavor from start to finish. BRING ON THE ZIP!
- Choose to add AK Chili or Dinosaur BBQ Beans as sides to your order!
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with ice packs which may partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, please heat and serve, refrigerate or store in the freezer
- BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, follow heating instructions below. Detailed heating instructions are also included in each package
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce on a sheet tray and place ribs on top (top side up). Roast ribs uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until ribs reach an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the rack is to brush the top with Slathering BBQ sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds under the broiler setting
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Sauce on a sheet try and place the chicken on top (top side up). Roast the chicken uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the chicken is to brush the top with Slathering BBQ sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds under the broiler setting
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dinosaur BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.