Dinosaur BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! This Ribs & Chicken Pack features Dinosaur BBQ’s dry-rubbed and slow-smoked St. Louis ribs and BBQ Chicken, both lightly glazed with Dinosaur BBQ’s original BBQ Sauce.
What started as a mobile concession stand in 1983 at the Harley Rendezvous, a massive motorcycle gathering near Albany, New York, has evolved into seven BBQ restaurants (six in New York and one in New Jersey). Armed with a secret sauce, owner John Stage and his team created their own signature New York-style BBQ, which is inspired by regional traditions across the country, including a Kansas City-style sauce and a Texas dry rub. Dinosaur BBQ’s legendary hickory-smoked barbecue has a cult-like following; the love for their slow-smoked St. Louis-cut pork ribs and smoked chickens is far from extinct!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 full racks of St. Louis cut ribs
- 3 BBQ Chicken Splits
- 1 container of AK Chili (16 oz.)
- 1 container of Dinosaur BBQ Beans (16 oz.)
- 16 oz. of Slathering BBQ Sauce – For that fresh from the pit glaze, whether outdoor grilling or indoor roasting, slather meat with sauce 10 minutes before serving. Be creative! Use in soups, stews, sauces, casseroles & dressings. Adds excitement to any classic!
- 16 oz. of Mop Sauce – A triple threat North Carolina inspired BBQ sauce that brings together The Bold thinner peppery zip of the east with the rich tomato complexity of the western N/C. It’s brightness shines as a Marinade, Mop and Finish sauce, layering flavor on flavor from start to finish. BRING ON THE ZIP!
- Choose to add sides!
BBQ Bean – Crushed Tomatoes (Tomato Concentrate, Water, Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid), Kidney Beans (Dark Red Kidney Beans, Water, Corn Syrup, Salt), Ground Beef, Sweet Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Monosodium, Glutamate, Spice Extractives, Extractives of Paprika, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid), Water, Green Bell Peppers, Onions, Brown Sugar, Hot Sauce (Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Chili Pepper, Soy Oil, Granulated Garlic, Jalapeño Peppers, Spices, Salt, Cayenne Pepper
Chili with Beans – Baked Beans (Prepare White Beans, Water, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Modified Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Spices, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor), Sweet Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Mono Sodium Glutamate, Spice Extractives, Extractors of Paprika, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid), Barbecue Sauce (Crushed Tomatoes, Sugar, Vinegar, Mustard (Mustard Flour, Vinegar, Salt), Spices, Brown Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Xanthan Gum (natural food fiber), Natural Smoke Flavor, Onion, Garlic, Spice, Paprika, Onion, Vineagr Power (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar, Caramel Color), Water), Brown Sugar, Soy Oil, Brown Mustard (Distilled Vinegar and water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Spices), Cajun Rub (Salt, Granulated Garlic, Paprika, Sugar, Black Pepper, Granulated Onion, Cayenne Pepper, Spices), Granulated Garlic, Salt, Hot Sauce, Black Pepper, Chili Pepper, Cayenne Pepper
Pickles – Salt, Minced Jalapeno Pepper, Dill Weed, Minced Garlic, Pickling Spice, Sugar, White Vinegar
Jalapeño Cheddar Hot Sausage Links – Syracuse Sausage, Ponder, Texas (Jalapeno/Cheddar Smoked Sausage) Pork, Beef, Water, Cheddar Cheese, Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Veggie Color, Seasonings (Salt, Dried Jalapeno, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Garlic, Sodium Erythorbate), Smoke Powder and Sodium Nitrite
Rib Rub – Brown granulated Sugar, Salt, Paprika, Garlic, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Onion, Spices, Extractives of Lemon & Paprika, Less than 2% Anti-Caking
Mop Sauce – Sugar, Concentrated Crushed Tomato 26%, 200 Grain Vinegar Distilled White, Spicy Brown Mustard, Onion Dried Minced, Garlic Dried Granulated, Brown Sugar, Lemon Pepper Spices, Green Pepper Granulas, Dark Chili Powder Ground, Black Pepper 14 Mesh, Salt, Molasses Golden, Xanthan Gum, Hickory Smoke, Clove Ground, Cayenne Pepper Ground, Red Pepper Crushed, Ginger Ground, Water, Natural Fresh Lemon
Chicken – Canola Oil, Rib Rub
Although ingredients are peanut and tree nut-free, products are cooked in facilities where contamination is highly unlikely but not impossible.
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with ice packs which may partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, please heat and serve, refrigerate or store in the freezer
- To serve, follow heating instructions below. Detailed heating instructions are also included in each package
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce on a sheet tray and place ribs on top (top side up). Roast ribs uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until ribs reach an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the rack is to brush the top with Slathering BBQ sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds under the broiler setting
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Sauce on a sheet try and place the chicken on top (top side up). Roast the chicken uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the chicken is to brush the top with Slathering BBQ sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds under the broiler setting
- Dinosaur BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.