Choose Your Own Meats - Combo Pack
Started as a mobile concession stand in 1983 by owner John Stage, Dinosaur BBQ is now serving up their signature hickory slow smoked St. Louis-style pork ribs and BBQ meats in eight locations across the Northeast.
Be your own pit boss and choose 2 of your favorite BBQ meats in this pack! Whether its Dinosaur BBQ’s dry rubbed & slow-smoked St. Louis ribs, BBQ Chicken or their Hickory smoked pork shoulder or beef brisket, you really can’t go wrong!
This package serves 6 and includes:
- 2 types of BBQ meats of your choosing
- 1 container of AK Chili (16 oz.)
- 1 container of Dinosaur BBQ Beans (16 oz.)
- 16 oz. of Slathering BBQ Sauce – For that fresh from the pit glaze, whether outdoor grilling or indoor roasting, slather meat with sauce 10 minutes before serving. Be creative! Use in soups, stews, sauces, casseroles & dressings. Adds excitement to any classic!
- 16 oz. of Mop Sauce – A triple threat North Carolina inspired BBQ sauce that brings together The Bold thinner peppery zip of the east with the rich tomato complexity of the western N/C. It’s brightness shines as a Marinade, Mop and Finish sauce, layering flavor on flavor from start to finish. BRING ON THE ZIP!
- Add an additional side of Dinosaur BBQ’s AK Chili or Beans to your order!
BBQ Options Include
- 2 full racks of St. Louis cut ribs
- 3 BBQ Chicken Splits
- 2 lbs. of Hickory Smoked Pork Shoulder
- 2 lbs. of Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with ice packs which may partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, please heat and serve, refrigerate or store in the freezer
- To serve, follow heating instructions below. Detailed heating instructions are also included in each package
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce on a sheet tray and place ribs on top (top side up). Roast ribs uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until ribs reach an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the rack is to brush the top with Slathering sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds or so under the broiler setting
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce on a sheet try and place the chicken on top (top side up). Roast the chicken uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the chicken is to brush the top with Slathering sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds or so under the broiler setting
- Place the beef in a roasting pan, sprinkle salt and pepper on it and pour in 4 oz. of Mop Sauce. Roast in a 350F preheated oven uncovered until it reaches an internal temperature of 160F (about 1 to 1.5 hours)
- Once the beef is out of the oven, allow it to rest for 15 minutes. Then place it on a cutting board and slice to desired thickness
- Place the pork on a 8×8 roasting pan and pour in 4 oz. of Mop Sauce. Roast the pork uncovered in a 350F preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 160F (about 1 to 1.5 hours)
- Once the pork is out of the oven, allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes. Remove the top black skin and fat cap on the pork, and then hand pull the pork
- Mix in 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper per 1 pound piece
- Top with Slathering BBQ sauce to your desire and serve!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dinosaur BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.