Spaghetti Dinner for 8
Pasta night is taken care of this week and will never be the same, or as comforting. 2 lbs of Demo’s Vermicelli Noodles and 64 oz. of the homemade sauce of your choosing!
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package serves 8 people includes
- 64 oz. of the sauce of your choosing
- 2 lbs. Vermicelli Noodles
- Noodles arrive uncooked
Meat Sauce – Beef, Sausage, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, Demos’ seasoning salt, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese
Marinara Sauce – Tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, Demos’ seasoning salt, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese
Alfredo Sauce – Cream, Milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, butter
Basil Pesto Alfredo – Cream, Milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, butter, basil, olive oil, pine nuts,
Chili Sauce Beef, Sausage, Demos’ Chili Seasoning, Cumin, onions, peppers, olive oil, garlic, tomatoes,
Instructions / Storage
- Sauce ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer.
- Can be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Set the frozen container in a sink of hot water until the sauce begins to defrost
- Turn the container upside down and let the frozen soup slide out into a microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave the sauce on low power until you can stir the soup. Stir the sauce thoroughly so it is of uniform consistency
- Increase the power to high, and cook the sauce until it is hot
- Set the frozen container in a since of hot water until the sauce begins to defrost
- Turn the container upside down and let the frozen sauce slide out into a soup pot
- Add 1/4 cup water to the soup pot so that the pot won’t scorch as the liquid thaws and bring the sauce to a boil, stirring frequently
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.