Jim's Famous Spinach
Jim’s Famous Spinach is loaded with parmesan and garlic, making it your new favorite side for all occasions.
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package serves 8 people includes 32 oz. of Jim’s Famous Spinach
Spinach, egg, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Spinach ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in refrigerator or freezer.
- Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- Remove the spinach from the container and place it in a saucepan.
- Heat on the stove over medium heat until proper temperature
- Stir often to prevent from scorching or overcooking the Spinach
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.