"The" Soup - Baked Chicken & Rice Soup
This baked chicken and rice soup is so good that it’s known among Demos’ regulars as simply “The Soup." Savor the taste of home with this baked chicken and rice medley mixed with a hint of lemon and parsley.
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package includes your choice of a half gallon or gallon of Demos’ Baked Chicken & Rice Soup
- Each half gallon of soup serves 6 people
Milk, Rice, Lemon juice, Chicken, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Demos’ Soup ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in refrigerator or freezer.
- Can be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- Set the frozen container in a sink of hot water until the soup begins to defrost * Turn the container upside down and let the frozen soup slide out into a microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave the soup on low power until you can stir the soup
- Stir the soup thoroughly so it is of uniform consistency
- Increase the power to high, and cook the soup until it is hot
- Set the frozen container in a since of hot water until the soup begins to defrost
- Turn the container upside down and let the frozen soup slide out into a soup pot
- Add 1/4 cup water to the soup pot so that the pot won’t scorch as the liquid thaws
- Bring the soup to a boil, stirring frequently
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.