Demo’s Southern Kitchen’s 2015 Winner of Best in the Nation Banana Pudding, Demos’ banana pudding just might be the best on earth. Don’t even get us started!
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
*Pudding comes ready to eat, however fresh bananas must be added
This package includes your choice of a 32 oz. or 64 oz. of Banana Pudding
- Each 32 oz. of pudding serves 4 people
***Pudding comes ready to eat, however since bananas don’t stay fresh long once sliced they must be added at home
Milk, Egg, Butter, vanilla, banana, granola, sugar, flour, cream, maple
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Pudding ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in refrigerator or freezer.
- Can be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- If frozen, allow pudding to thaw
- Add fresh bananas to the top or pour in a bowl and mix with sliced bananas.
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.