Mesquite Smoked Beef Hot Links + Dry Rub Pack
Davila’s BBQ has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer since the doors first opened in 1959. From the get go they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. Their house made sausages are their trademark item, with Davila’s founder Raul Davila learning the craft in the 1940s; you’ll be glad to know not much has changed since then.
- Each package includes 3 lbs of Mesquite Smoked Beef Hot links and a container of Davila’s Dry Rub
- Each Hot Link is encased in a natural pork casing
Instructions / Storage
- All Items arrive fully cooked
- Freeze until you are ready to enjoy
- Defrost before heating
Sausage Heating Instructions
- Keep in Vacuum Sealed Bag
- Place in boiling pot of water for 15-20 minutes
- While cooking be sure to keep plastic away from bottom of pot
- Additional heating and storage instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.