Davila’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! From the start, Indulge in Davila’s BBQ’s Texas hot links, pork ribs, and brisket.
Davila’s BBQ in Sequin, Texas, has been putting out some of the best barbecue Texas has to offer since the doors first opened in 1959. From the get-go they’ve been doing things the hard way; breaking down the meat for the sausages in house, crafting their own unique sauces and rubs, and blending the flavors found along the Mexican-American border. Their house made sausages are their trademark item, with Davila’s founder Raul Davila learning the craft in the 1940s and grandson Adrian Davila working as the pitmaster today. Davila’s has been featured in Texas Monthly Magazine and Adrian Davila has been featured as a food judge on The Travel Channel’s “American Grilled.” Adrian also competed and won on the Food Network’s “BBQ Blitz” competition show.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes
- 1 Mesquite Smoked Brisket approx. (2 lbs.)
- 2 Racks of Mesquite Smoked Pork Ribs (each 3.5 lbs. total)
- 10 Hand Tied Mesquite Smoked Beef Hot link Sausages (3 lbs.)
- 1 Davila’s Dry Rub Spice (15 oz.) – Raul Davila Sr. secret weapon rub spice blend
Hot Links – Pork Casing, Ground Beef, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Smoked Brisket – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Pork Ribs – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mesquite Wood
Dry Rub – Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place the meat in the refrigerator if you plan to serve within 3-5 days or place it in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Once heated, we do not recommend to re-freezing
- We do not recommend using the microwave to reheat
Smoked Brisket – Oven
- Pre-heat the oven to 300°F
- Place meat in a covered casserole container or an aluminum pan covered with foil
- Warm for approximately 45 minutes until heated through and steaming
Smoked Brisket – Grilled
- Remove from plastic and place the barbecue in a covered aluminum foil pan or another grill safe container
- Reheat over medium-low heat until hot and steaming for approximately 30 minutes (larger amount of food may take longer to be heated.)
- Preheat oven to 275 F
- Remove ribs from vacuum sealed packaging
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil
- Place in oven pan with 1/2 in. of water on the bottom
- Heat for 45-60 minutes
- Rub with dry rub spice and serve!
- Keep in Vacuum Sealed Bag
- Place in boiling pot of water for 15-20 minutes
- While cooking be sure to keep plastic away from bottom of pot
- Remove from packaging, Rub with Dry Rub and serve!
- Davila’s BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.