These chewy coconut clusters are made with only five ingredients: shredded coconut, condensed milk, eggs, salt and vanilla. That’s it. What sets these New York handcrafted macaroons apart from the rest are the long strands of shredded coconut which ensures the perfect chewy texture in every bite. These funfetti macaroons feature rainbow sprinkles cover a toasty and delicious plain coconut macaroon (Gluten-Free).
Choose up to 24 Macaroons
Kosher Certified by Rabbi Spivak and the United Kosher Supervision
Instructions / Storage
How to best enjoy your macaroons:
Eat them immediately.
If you do not plan on eating them right away, they store best in an air tight container in the refrigerator, but if you plan on keeping them for longer than a week, pop them in the freezer and enjoy them down the road, if you can resist!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Macaroons ship Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.