Danny Macaroons ships its famous macaroons nationwide on Goldbelly! These chewy coconut clusters are made with only five ingredients: shredded coconut, condensed milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla. That’s it.
Dan Cohen, the crafty macaroonist behind Danny Macaroons, started baking these chewy coconut clusters more than 10 years ago for his family during Passover. With overwhelmingly positive feedback, he took his macaroons to New York coffee shops in 2010, so customers could have a bite size treat to enjoy with their drinks — the rest is delicious history. What sets these kosher macaroons apart are the long strands of shredded coconut Dan uses to craft his cookies, ensuring that perfect chewy texture in every bite. Each gluten-free and flour-free macaroon is formed by hand.
This package includes 6-24 Original Macaroons
- Kosher Certified by Rabbi Spivak and the United Kosher Supervision
Original: Premium Flake Coconut (Coconut, Sugar, Water, Sodium Metabisulfite, Propylene Glycol) Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Macaroons arrive ready to enjoy
- If you do not plan on eating them right away, they store best in an air-tight container in the refrigerator, but if you plan on keeping them for longer than a week, pop them in the freezer and enjoy them down the road if you can resist!
- Macaroons ship Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.