Probably the most complex macaroon you’ll ever have. Danny Macaroons starts with Gun Hill Brewery’s Void of Light Stout, reduces it down to a thick syrup, then mixes it up with some super secret ingredients to make a macaroon that’s slightly less sweet but packed with some pretty ridiculous flavor.
Choose up to 24 Macaroons
Kosher Certified by Rabbi Spivak and the United Kosher Supervision
sweetened shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk, egg whites, stout beer, dark chocolate, coffee, vanilla extract, sea salt
Instructions / Storage
How to best enjoy your macaroons:
Eat them immediately.
If you do not plan on eating them right away, they store best in an air tight container in the refrigerator, but if you plan on keeping them for longer than a week, pop them in the freezer and enjoy them down the road, if you can resist!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Macaroons ship Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.