Danny Macaroons ships its famous macaroons nationwide on Goldbelly! Danny Macaroons takes their crispy, yet chewy coconut macaroons and drizzles them with rich dark chocolate for a super crave-able bite-size macaroon. Danny Macaroons are gluten-free and certified kosher.
Dan Cohen, the crafty macaroonist behind his eponymous Danny Macaroons, started baking coconut macaroons more than 10 years ago for his family during Passover. With overwhelmingly positive feedback, Danny took his macaroons to local New York coffee shops in 2010, so customers could have a bite size treat to enjoy with their drinks — the rest is delicious history. What sets these kosher macaroons apart are the long strands of shredded coconut he uses to handcraft his chewy, gluten-free, and flour-free macaroons.
This package includes 6-24 Chocolate Almond Macaroons
- Kosher Certified by Rabbi Spivak and the United Kosher Supervision
Chocolate Almond: Premium Flake Coconut (Coconut, Sugar, Water, Sodium Metabisulfite, Propylene Glycol) Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Dry Roasted Almonds, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Macaroons arrive ready to enjoy
- If you do not plan on eating them right away, they store best in an air-tight container in the refrigerator, but if you plan on keeping them for longer than a week, pop them in the freezer and enjoy them down the road if you can resist!
- Macaroons ship Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.