Galette de Rois
Our Galette des Rois (King Cake) is a delicate assembly of flaky puff pastry with frangipane filling (almond and vanilla cream). Includes crown and raw almond “fève” to hide inside the Galette.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes an 8" Galette de Rois
- Includes crown and raw almond “fève” to hide inside the Galette
Galette des Rois: almond flour, flan powder, confectioner’s sugar, butter, eggs, flour, water, butter, salt, vinegar, milk, sugar, flan powder, egg yolks, vanilla bean
Contains – Nuts, Nut Oils, Dairy, Gluten, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store at Room Tempertaure
- Remove from packaging, slice, and serve at room temperature
- Galette de Rois can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Place galette in the center of the oven for 6-8 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.