Chef Daniel Boulud wishes you a Sweet New Year with his curated Rosh Hashanah gift box. Enjoy beloved Honey Apple Cake, traditional Challah baked to perfection, and flourless Coconut Macaroons drizzled in Chocolate. Shanah Tovah!
This package serves 2-4 people and includes
- 1 Honey Apple Cake (approx. 1.8 lbs.)
- 1 Challah (approx. 14 oz.)
- 4 Coconut Macarons (each 2 oz.)
- Honey Apple Cake – Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Orange Juice, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Orange Zest.
- Challah – Wheat Flour, Water, Honey, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Canola Oil, Eggs, Milk.
- Coconut Macaroons – Sugar, Fresh Egg Whites, Shredded Coconut, Corn Syrup, Milk Chocolate. Gluten-Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store macarons in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, store cake and challah at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Macarons last up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Cake and challah last up to 3 days at room temperature or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Daniel Boulud Kitchen ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.