What started as a San Francisco food truck in 2009 has since grown into a beloved Indian concept with locations all across the country. Founder Akash Kapoor is giving Indian food a modern and innovative twist, with fun spins on traditional Indian favorites like tikka masala burritos, but they don’t mess with taste: only traditional ingredients go into their expansive menu of Indian street foods, thali platters and all-time favorites.
With family meal packs, there’s something for everyone. This Vegan Family Meal for 4 features Rice, Aloo Paratha, Samosa & Chutneys, and three Vegan entrees: Aloo Gobi (potatoes & cauliflower), Plant Protein Kadhai, and Daal Lentils.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 3 Vegan Entrees (16 oz. each)
- 32 oz. Rice
- Aloo Paratha (whole wheat flatbread stuffed with potatoes)
- 4 Samosas
- Cilantro and Tamarind Chutneys (4 oz. each)
Vegan Entrees Include
- Aloo Gobi
- Plant Protein Kadhai
- Daal Lentils
Contains: Nuts, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and either thaw or place in the freezer
- May be kept for up to 30 days in the freezer
- Boil Water in a Deep Pan that can fit all the sealed Bags
- When the water reaches a rolling boil, drop all the bags gently
- Heat uncovered for 30 minutes
- To take temp, fold the bag around a thermometer. The temperature must read 140.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat Samosas from frozen at for 20 minutes in the middle rack or until the center reaches 140.
- Thaw chutneys at room temperature for 1 hour or run under hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Chutneys are enjoyed cold.
- Curry Up Now ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.