What started as a San Francisco food truck in 2009 has since grown into a beloved Indian concept with locations all across the country. Founder Akash Kapoor is giving Indian food a modern and innovative twist, with fun spins on traditional Indian favorites like these Indian Burritos but they don’t mess with taste: only traditional ingredients go into their expansive menu of Indian street foods, thali platters and all-time favorites.
This package is the perfect mix of modern and traditional, featuring your choice of Curry Up Now’s innovative Burritos and classic Samosas.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Burritos, your choice of flavors
- 4 Samosas
- Cilantro and Tamarind Chutneys (4 oz. each)
- Each burrito measures 7″ × 4″ and weighs approximately 1 lb.
Burrito Options Include
- Chicken Tikka Masala – The iconic chicken tikka masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla
- Paneer Tikka Masala – The iconic paneer tikka masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla
- Butter Chicken – Mildly spiced butter chicken masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla with choice of protein (contains cashews)
- Butter Paneer – Mildly spiced butter paneer masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla with choice of protein (contains cashews)
- Hella’ Vegan – Chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla
Contains: Dairy, Nuts, Wheat, Meat
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and either thaw or place in the freezer
- May be kept for up to 30 days in the freezer
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat Samosas from frozen at for 20 minutes in the middle rack or until the center reaches 140.
- Thaw Burritos for 3 hours – do not remove from foil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bake still wrapped in foil for 30 minutes or until the center reaches 140
- Thaw chutneys at room temperature for 1 hour or run under hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Chutneys are enjoyed cold.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Curry Up Now ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.