This package is the perfect mix of modern and traditional, featuring your choice of Curry Up Now’s innovative Burritos and classic Samosas.
What started as a San Francisco food truck in 2009 has since grown into a beloved Indian concept with locations all across the country. Founder Akash Kapoor is giving Indian street food a modern and innovative twist, with fun spins on traditional Indian favorites like tikka masala burritos and “Sexy Fries” (an Indian play on poutine). Curry Up Now has been featured in season 2 of Netflix’s “Ugly Delicious” docu-series starring David Chang.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Burritos, your choice of flavors
- 4 Samosas
- Cilantro and Tamarind Chutneys (4 oz. each)
- Each burrito measures 7″ × 4″ and weighs approximately 1 lb.
Burrito Options Include
- Chicken Tikka Masala – The iconic chicken tikka masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla
- Paneer Tikka Masala – The iconic paneer tikka masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla
- Butter Chicken – Mildly spiced butter chicken masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla with choice of protein (contains cashews)
- Butter Paneer – Mildly spiced butter paneer masala with rice, chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla with choice of protein (contains cashews)
- Hella’ Vegan – Chana garbanzo masala and sliced onions wrapped up in a tortilla
Contains: Dairy, Cashews, Wheat, Meat
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and either thaw or place in the freezer
- May be kept for up to 30 days in the freezer
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat Samosas from frozen at for 20 minutes in the middle rack or until the center reaches 140.
- Thaw Burritos for 3 hours – do not remove from foil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bake still wrapped in foil for 30 minutes or until the center reaches 140
- Thaw chutneys at room temperature for 1 hour or run under hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Chutneys are enjoyed cold.
- Curry Up Now ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.