The folks at the Fine Dining Restaraunt Group in Jackson Hole, Wyoming didn’t set out to start an ice cream company. In fact, they initially set out to simply make high house-made artisan ice cream in fanciful flavors to serve in their restaurants. Customers went wild for the ice cream and soon Cream + Sugar was born. All their ice creams are made by hand using cream and milk from regional farms. And everything is packed by hand. Why not automate? Cream + Sugar’s answer is simple – they believe their hand-made approach is evident in each and every bite. We couldn’t agree more!
This package includes your choice of 6 pints of Artisan Ice Cream
Flavor Options Include
- Chocolate – Rich, velvety. one bite and you’ll be picturing yourself relaxed out on a bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire. Made with 55% chocolate, it’s just sweet enough, with a slight touch of bitterness to balance it out.
- Cookies and Cream – This is not your average Cookies and Cream! This ice cream doesn’t have cookie chunks that can be dug out – this ice cream is almost entirely cookie! Cream + Sugar uses smaller oatmeal cookie pieces so that every bite has that perfectly distributed cookie goodness.
- Huckleberry – If Jackson Hole was ice cream, this would be it. A native berry to the area, the huckleberry has become a mainstay in local cuisine. Cream + Sugar starts with a blend of huckleberries and wild blueberries, which they then wrap in a hug of sweet cream ice cream. Tangy, sweet, colorful, our Huckleberry ice cream is an iconic mountain town treat.
- Mint Chocolate Chip – This delivers a mint punch straight to the mouth with a combination of fresh mint and pure mint extract. Semi-sweet chocolate pieces are thrown in to give a great crunch and an added bite of flavor.
- Salted Caramel – Salty, sweet – it’s the couple that shows opposites do attract, and often in really tasty ways. Cream + Sugar starts with our sweet cream ice cream, adds in house-made vanilla sea salt and swirls in caramel made by their loving hands using sweetened condensed milk that’s been boiled for 8 hours. The result is a frozen creation that’s perfectly balanced and ready to convert even the most simple ice cream lover.
- Vanilla – We’ve all heard it before – mediocrity described as vanilla. Cream + Sugar believes the flavor’s gotten a bad rap and that their vanilla will change your mind. It all starts with Singing Dog vanilla, rich cream and lots o’ love. One bite and you’ll never describe something mundane with the term again.
Contains: Egg, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cream + Sugar ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.