Crank & Boom Craft Ice Cream ships its legendary ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Perfectly tart and creamy, this Blackberry & Buttermilk Ice Cream is made with local buttermilk from JD Country Milk and blackberry jam from Windstone Farm.
It all started when Craft & Boom founders Toa and Mike Green were looking for a creative dessert to serve in their family’s Thai restaurant. They purchased an ice cream machine and churned the first batch of what would eventually become Kentucky’s most sought after small-batch ice cream. Named “Best Ice Cream in Kentucky” by Travel & Leisure, Crank & Boom has been making ice cream at their Lexington, Kentucky, “ice cream lounge” since 2015. The couple makes decadent flavors like Bourbon Honey, Blackberry Buttermilk, Coffee Stout, and Blueberry Lime Cheesecake—flavors that incorporate the bounty of Kentucky’s farms, breweries, and distilleries.
This package includes 6 pints of Blackberry & Buttermilk Ice Cream
- Blackberry & Buttermilk – milk, cream, buttermilk (cultured whole milk, sea salt), sugar, blackberry jam (blackberries, sugar, pectin, citric acid), nonfat dry milk, vanilla extract, locust bean gum, guar gum, salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately freeze ice cream
- Allow to temper in the freezer for at least 2 hours before eating
- Crank & Boom Craft Ice Cream ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.