Our version of a classic Kouign Amann is square in shape and a bit lighter than most. A Kouign Amann is a viennoiserie product that is made of a dough similar to croissant dough. Demerara sugar coats the dough on its last fold creating a caramelized outside. Demerara sugar is a type of cane sugar with a fairly large grain and a pale amber color. It has a pleasant toffee flavor.
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 6 Kouign Amann
- Each Kouign Amann is approximately 2.5″ × 2.5″ × 2.5″
- Kouign Amann do not arrive decorated
ap flour, butter, yeast, salt, sugar, water
Instructions / Storage
- Kouign Amann arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, do not freeze or refrigerate
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.