Craftsman and Wolves ships its delicious Kouign Amann nationwide on Goldbelly! Craftsman and Wolves’ version of a classic Kouign Amann is square in shape and a bit lighter than most. A Kouign Amann is a French pastry made of a dough similar to croissant dough. Demerara sugar, a type of cane sugar with a fairly large grain, a pale amber color, and a pleasant toffee flavor, coats the dough on its last fold creating a caramelized outside.
Nothing at contemporary patisserie Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with this San Francisco bakery’s ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern spin—gougeres dotted with smoked cheddar and chili flakes, white-soy infused chocolate caramels, and a passion fruit olive oil curd that pairs so well with toast it outshines any gourmet butter. Founded in 2011, Craftsman & Wolves has been featured in Bon Appetit, GQ, Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Martha Stewart, and Food & Wine.
This package includes 6 Kouign Amann
- Each Kouign Amann is approximately 2.5″ × 2.5″ × 2.5″
- Kouign Amann do not arrive decorated
Ap Flour, Butter, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Kouign Amann arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, do not freeze or refrigerate
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.