Our version of a classic Kouign Amann is square in shape and a bit lighter than most. A Kouign Amann is a viennoiserie product that is made of a dough similar to croissant dough. Demerara sugar coats the dough on its last fold creating a caramelized outside. Demerara sugar is a type of cane sugar with a fairly large grain and a pale amber color. It has a pleasant toffee flavor.
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 6 Kouign Amann
- Each Kouign Amann is approximately 2.5″ × 2.5″ × 2.5″
- Kouign Amann do not arrive decorated
ap flour, butter, yeast, salt, sugar, water
Instructions / Storage
- Kouign Amann arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, do not freeze or refrigerate
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.