Craftsman and Wolves ships its delicious Japanese milk bread nationwide on Goldbelly! Japanese milk bread is known for its fluffy, tender, and soft texture. Traditional Hokkaido Milk Bread is made with a “yudane", simply a roux that is cooked on a stovetop with flour and milk to a certain temperature. Once the bread reaches the desired temperature and consistency, Craftsman and Wolves chill the roux down. When mixing the dough, the tanzhong is added which gives the bread the texture we love!
Nothing at contemporary patisserie Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with this San Francisco bakery’s ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern spin—gougeres dotted with smoked cheddar and chili flakes, white-soy infused chocolate caramels, and a passion fruit olive oil curd that pairs so well with toast it outshines any gourmet butter. Founded in 2011, Craftsman & Wolves has been featured in Bon Appetit, GQ, Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Martha Stewart, and Food & Wine.
This package serves 10 people and includes 2 loaves of Japanese Milk Bread
- Each loaf is approximately 9″ × 5″ × 6″
Flour, Milk, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Egg, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Japanese Milk Bread arrives ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be refrigerated up to 7 days or kept in the freezer for 4 weeks.
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.