Craftsman and Wolves ships its delicious Damn Fine Granola nationwide on Goldbelly! Oats, corn flakes, pistachios, cocoa nibs, and coconut are combined with honey, sweet curry, vanilla bean, and a touch of sea salt, and then baked until golden brown and caramelized. Big on flavor and big on texture. Craftsman and Wolves serves this every morning with the best fruit from the market and Straus whole yogurt.
Nothing at contemporary patisserie Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with this San Francisco bakery’s ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern spin—gougeres dotted with smoked cheddar and chili flakes, white-soy infused chocolate caramels, and a passion fruit olive oil curd that pairs so well with toast it outshines any gourmet butter. Founded in 2011, Craftsman & Wolves has been featured in Bon Appetit, GQ, Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Martha Stewart, and Food & Wine.
This package includes 2 packs of Damn Fine Granola
- Each pack is approx. 6 oz.
Old Fashion Oats, Sugar, Honey, Butter, Corn Flakes, Pistachios, Cocoa Nibs, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Cinnamon, Sweet Curry Powder, Salt, Vanilla Bean
Instructions / Storage
- Granola can be stored at room temperature
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.