Calling all Carnivores! With COTE’s Summer Feast, you’ll bring home one of New York City’s most unique steakhouse experiences straight to your home (or backyard grill). Nothing says “cook out" like a specialty double-cut ribeye, a Niman Ranch beef burger kit for 6, plus our house marinated USDA Prime Short Rib Galbi (the dessert steak!) for finish off.
This is not your traditional steakhouse “meat and potatoes.” Dig into a first-of-its-kind modern steakhouse experience with top-secret grilling and pairing tips from Executive Chef David Shim. Grill, slice, and enjoy all four cuts with a spread of fresh pickled vegetables, lettuce, and savory ssamjang sauce.
Located in the heart of New York City, Cote Korean Steakhouse is the creative, carnivorous vision of proprietor Simon Kim, marrying the fun and fire of Korean barbeque with the prime cuts of an American steakhouse. This first-of-its-kind experience has earned Cote the world’s only Michelin star for Korean tabletop barbecue and a place on best steakhouse—and restaurant—lists from GQ to Thrillist to New York Magazine. Opened in 2017, Cote Steakhouse was a “Best New Restaurant” nominee by the James Beard Foundation.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 USDA Prime 45+ Days Double Cut Dry-Aged Ribeye (24 oz.)
- 1 USDA Prime Marinated Galbi (12 oz.)
- 6 USDA Prime Niman Ranch Beef Burgers (each 6 oz.)
- 4 House Pickled Vegetables (each 12 oz.)
- Pickled Cucumber
- Pickled Radishes
- Pickled Fennel
- Pickled Cauliflower
- Ssamjang Sauce (6 oz.)
- Gastronome’s Salt® (4 oz.)
- 8 pcs. Lettuce
- Choose to add more!
Add-ons Options Include:
- 4 oz. Japanese A5 Wagyu – The highest grade Japanese wagyu available on the market, sold by the ounce so that all can have an opportunity to taste some of the most unique beef in the world. This “butter steak” will melt in your mouth.
- 50 g Tin Regiis Ova Golden Ossetra Caviar – Golden Ossetra sturgeon caviar sourced from Regiis Ova’s Kaluga Queen Farm. A 50g tin of undeniably lux pearls with a pure, buttery, and nutty flavor profile. The ultimate steak topper!
- 2 Jars Pickled Vegetables (each 6 oz.) – Leave the heavy sides off your menu and enjoy a pair of vibrant, seasonal house pickles – the perfect accompaniment to your steak dinner!
- 3 oz. Gastronome’s Salt® – Cote’s signature salt blend of British maldon, Himalayan pink, and Korean 1000-day aged sea salt for seasoning & finishing your steaks. Your new secret flavor weapon!
- Steaks – USDA Prime Beef, Cheese (Dairy)
- Galbi – USDA Prime Beef, Soy Sauce, Asian Pear, Dashi, Orange Juice, Garlic, Onion.
- Pickles – Cucumber, Daikon, Sugar, Vinegar.
- Salt – A Blend Of British Maldon, Himalayan Pink, Korean 1000-day Aged Sea Salt.
- Ssamjang – Sesame Oil, Dwenjang Sauce (Fermented Soybean Paste, Gochujang Sauce (Fermented Red Pepper Paste), Garlic, Onion, Jalapenos, And Scallion.
Instructions / Storage
- Vacuum-sealed steak ships fresh with ice packs.
- Upon arrival, please refrigerate everything immediately.
- Best enjoyed within –
- Steaks and Burgers: 4 days
- Pickled Vegetables: 1 week
- Ssamjang: 2 weeks
- Salt: 1 year. Pairs perfectly with any other homemade dishes.
- Steaks may be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 14 days.
- Cote Korean Steakhouse ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.