Calling all carnivores! Introducing Cote’s signature 45+ day dry-aged ribeye from Cote’s own dry-aging room. USDA Prime rib racks are aged for a minimum of 45 days, resulting in a tender bite, concentrated beefiness, and complex umami flavors. Expect light notes of bleu cheese or sherry. Includes two 16-ounce ribeyes with our signature Gastronome’s Salt™, our famous housemade “ssamjang” steak sauce, and super bright pickled daikon.
Each kit includes top-secret grilling and pairing tips from Executive Chef David Shim. Send your lucky friend the perfect gift, or treat yourself to a crave-worthy dinner. Best enjoyed with good friends and family (but we won’t judge if you don’t share!)
This package includes your choice of 2, 4, 6 or 8 Ribeyes
- USDA Prime Dry-Aged Ribeyes (16 oz. each) – 45+ days Dry-Aged Ribeyes straight from Cote’s own dry-aging room! Expect complex flavors with a touch of bleu-cheese!
- Each steak serves 1-2 people
For every two Ribeyes:
- 1 pc. Dry Aged Beef Fat – For seasoning your grill top!
- 1 container of Gastronome’s Salt™ (2 oz.)
- 1 jar of Pickled Daikon (12 oz.)
- 1 jar of Ssamjang Sauce (6 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include:
- 4 oz. Japanese A5 Wagyu – The highest grade Japanese wagyu available on the market, sold by the ounce so that all can have an opportunity to taste some of the most unique beef in the world. This “butter steak” will melt in your mouth.
- 50 g Tin Regiis Ova Golden Ossetra Caviar – Golden Ossetra sturgeon caviar sourced from Regiis Ova’s Kaluga Queen Farm. A 50g tin of undeniably lux pearls with a pure, buttery, and nutty flavor profile. The ultimate steak topper!
- 2 Jars Pickled Vegetables (each 6 oz.) – Leave the heavy sides off your menu and enjoy a pair of vibrant, seasonal house pickles – the perfect accompaniment to your steak dinner!
- 3 oz. Gastronome’s Salt™ – Cote’s signature salt blend of British maldon, Himalayan pink, and Korean 1000-day aged sea salt for seasoning & finishing your steaks. Your new secret flavor weapon!
Ribeyes – USDA Prime Beef, dry-aged for a minimum of 45 days in Cote’s in-house dry-aging room
Gastronome’s Salt™ Blend – British maldon, Himalayan pink, Korean 1000-day aged sea salt
Ssamjang – dwenjang (fermented soy bean paste), gochujang (fermented red pepper paste), garlic, onion, jalapenos, scallion
Pickled Daikon – daikon radish, sugar, vinegar
Instructions / Storage
- Vacuum-sealed steaks ship fresh with ice packs.
- Upon arrival, please refrigerate everything immediately.
- Best enjoyed within –
- Steaks: 2 days
- Pickled Vegetables: 1 week
- Ssamjang: 2 weeks
- Salt: 1 year. Pairs perfectly with any other homemade dishes.
- Steaks may be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 30 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cote Korean Steakhouse ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.