Calling all carnivores! With Cote’s signature Butcher’s Feast®, you’ll bring one of New York City’s most unique steakhouse experiences straight to your home. Each package comes with a progression of four specialty cuts from Cote’s own dry-aging room, which includes the USDA Prime dry-aged ribeye, our American Wagyu secret cut “Cote” steak, classic USDA Prime hanger steak and house marinated USDA Prime short rib galbi.
This is not your traditional steakhouse “meat and potatoes.” Dig into a first-of-its-kind modern steakhouse experience with top-secret grilling and pairing tips from Executive Chef David Shim. Grill, slice, and pair each cut with a bountiful spread of fresh pickled vegetables, lettuce, and savory ssamjang sauce. Have fun mixing and matching each cut with accompaniments to find your own perfect bite! Send your lucky friend the perfect gift, treat yourself and bring dinner at home to the next level, or be the ultimate party host! Our butcher’s feast is best enjoyed with good friends and family (but we won’t judge if you don’t share!).
This care package serves 4-5 people for an EPIC feast:
- 1 USDA Prime Hanger Steak (10 oz.) – A robust, iron-rich cut with a full, beefy flavor.
- 1 USDA Prime Dry-Aged Ribeye (16 oz.) – A 45+ days Dry-Aged Ribeye straight from Cote’s own dry-aging room! Expect complex flavors with a touch of bleu-cheese!
- 1 American Wagyu “Cote” Steak (10 oz.) – A beautifully marbled cut from American-Wagyu cattle that you won’t find anywhere else. Elegant, flavorful, and melt-in-your-mouth tender.
- USDA Prime Marinated Galbi (12 oz.) – Our take on the sweet and savory Korean favorite. USDA Prime Short Rib is deboned, diamond-cut, and marinated for a minimum of 12 hours.
- 1 pc. Dry Aged Beef Fat – For seasoning your grill top!
- 4 House Pickled Vegetables (12 oz each):
- Pickled Cucumber
- Pickled Radishes
- Pickled Cauliflower & Garlic Scape
- Pickled Fennel
- 1 jar of Ssamjang Sauce (6 oz.)
- 1 jar of Gastronome’s Salt™ (4 oz.)
- 8 pcs Lettuce
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include:
- 4 oz. Japanese A5 Wagyu – The highest grade Japanese wagyu available on the market, sold by the ounce so that all can have an opportunity to taste some of the most unique beef in the world. This “butter steak” will melt in your mouth.
- 50 g Tin Regiis Ova Golden Ossetra Caviar – Golden Ossetra sturgeon caviar sourced from Regiis Ova’s Kaluga Queen Farm. A 50g tin of undeniably lux pearls with a pure, buttery, and nutty flavor profile. The ultimate steak topper!
- 2 Jars Pickled Vegetables (each 6 oz.) – Leave the heavy sides off your menu and enjoy a pair of vibrant, seasonal house pickles – the perfect accompaniment to your steak dinner!
- 3 oz. Gastronome’s Salt™ – Cote’s signature salt blend of British Maldon, Himalayan pink, and Korean 1000-day aged sea salt for seasoning & finishing your steaks. Your new secret flavor weapon!
Steaks – USDA Prime Beef
Galbi – USDA Prime Beef, soy sauce, Asian pear, dashi, orange juice, garlic, onion,
Pickles – cucumber, garlic scape, cauliflower, daikon, fennel, sugar, vinegar, dashi, soy sauce, yuja
Salt – A blend of British maldon, Himalayan pink, Korean 1000-day aged sea salt
Ssamjang – dwenjang sauce (fermented soybean paste), gochujang sauce (fermented red pepper paste), garlic, onion, jalapenos, and scallion
Instructions / Storage
- Vacuum-sealed steaks ship fresh with ice packs.
- Upon arrival, please refrigerate everything immediately.
- Best enjoyed within –
- Steaks: 2 days
- Pickled Vegetables: 1 week
- Ssamjang: 2 weeks
- Salt: 1 year. Pairs perfectly with any other homemade dishes.
- Steaks may be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 30 days.
- Steaks are raw and must be cooked before consumption.
- Dry-aged beef fat is only used for seasoning/greasing the pan/grill.
- Salt can be used for preparing the steaks or for any future occasions!
- Pickled vegetables and ssamjang sauce can be enjoyed straight out of the jars.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cote Korean Steakhouse ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.