Cootie Brown’s famous strawberry cake-like crust is filled with layers of sweet cream cheese and ripe strawberries. All baked together to perfection. You’ll think it’s a cheesecake, but it’s not. Strawberries and cream cheese are a match made in foodie heaven.
- This 10" pie weighs 4 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, self-rising flour, sugar, powdered sugar, strawberries, eggs, milk, margarine, natural and artificial flavor, modified food starch, xanthan gum
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.