Cootie Brown’s famous strawberry cake-like crust is filled with layers of sweet cream cheese and ripe strawberries — all baked together to perfection. You’ll think it’s a cheesecake, but it’s not. Strawberries and cream cheese are a match made in foodie heaven.
Opened by the Vella family in 1999, Cootie Brown’s is an eclectic Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant that serves dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of Cootie Brown’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
- This 10" pie weighs 4 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, self-rising flour, sugar, powdered sugar, strawberries, eggs, milk, margarine, natural and artificial flavor, modified food starch, xanthan gum
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.