Who doesn’t love the pairing of raspberry and chocolate? It’s a perfect combination. Similar in style to our Famous Key Lime Pie, this Raspberry Fusion treat is beyond delicious. All on a chocolate graham cracker crust, one layer is rich and tart and the other is silky and decadent. The tart layer is loaded with fresh raspberries. You won’t want to miss trying this super secret recipe and see how Cootie Brown’s has fused together raspberries and chocolate at it’s finest.
- This 10" pie weighs 4 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar, chocolate graham cracker crumbs, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, raspberries, gelatin, natural and artificial flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.