Cootie Brown’s ships its famous Raspberry Fusion Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Who doesn’t love the pairing of raspberry and chocolate? It’s a perfect combination. Similar in style to Cootie Brown’s Famous Key Lime Pie, this Raspberry Fusion pie is beyond delicious. The pie is based on a chocolate graham cracker crust that features one rich and tart layer loaded with fresh raspberries and another layer that is silky and decadent. You won’t want to miss trying this super-secret recipe and see how Cootie Brown’s has fused together raspberries and chocolate at its finest.
Founded by the Vella family in 1999, this eclectic restaurant creates dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of the Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
- This 10" pie weighs 4 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar, chocolate graham cracker crumbs, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, raspberries, gelatin, natural and artificial flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.