Cootie Brown’s ships its famous peach pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Think of peaches ‘n’ cream multiplied by a thousand. That’s what you get with Cootie Brown’s signature peach pie. A dreamy cream cheese filling layered with California peaches on Cootie Brown’s famous vanilla cake crust, this peach pie is dusted with just a hint of cinnamon and sugar.
Opened by the Vella family in 1999, Cootie Brown’s is an eclectic Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant that serves dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of Cootie Brown’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
This package serves 14 people and includes a Peach Pie
- Each 10" pie weighs 4 lbs.
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream Cheese, Self-rising Flour, Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Peaches, Eggs, Milk, Margarine, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Modified Food Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.