Finally! Gluten-free foodies rejoice! This is the exact same recipe as Cootie Brown’s famous Key Lime Pie but made with a gluten-free graham cracker crust. You won’t even notice the difference. Cootie Brown’s makes small batches of the gluten-free graham crackers then crumble them all up to deliver all that key lime pie goodness to you in a gluten free dessert. Sweet, tart and truly unique, what more could you want?
- This 10" pie weighs 4 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, sugar, eggs, key lime juice, powdered sugar, sweeteend condensed milk, garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, white sorghum flour, fava bean flour, vegetable shortening, brown sugar, honey, molasses, milk, salt, gelatin, vanilla extract, xanthan gum
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.