Cootie Brown’s ships its gluten-free Key lime pie nationwide on Goldbelly Gluten-free foodies rejoice! This is the exact same recipe as Cootie Brown’s famous Key lime pie but made with a gluten-free graham cracker crust. You won’t even notice the difference. Cootie Brown’s makes small batches of gluten-free graham crackers then crumble them all up to deliver Key lime pie goodness to you in a gluten-free dessert. Sweet, tart, and truly unique, what more could you want?
Opened by the Vella family in 1999, Cootie Brown’s is an eclectic Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant that serves dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of Cootie Brown’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
This package serves 14 people and includes a Gluten Free Key Lime Pie
- Each 10" pie weighs 4 lbs.
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream Cheese, Sugar, Eggs, Key Lime Juice, Powdered Sugar, Sweeteend Condensed Milk, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, White Sorghum Flour, Fava Bean Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Brown Sugar, Honey, Molasses, Milk, Salt, Gelatin, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum
Cootie Brown’s GF Key Lime Pie is produced in a kitchen that uses wheat ingredients. The facility is not certified Gluten Free. A concerted effort is made to prepare the pie avoiding cross-contamination.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.