Cootie Brown’s ships its famous Key lime pie nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the pie that made Cootie Brown’s famous! Two rich layers of creamy filling — one smooth and silky, the other rich and tart! It’s non-traditional but delicious! Made with 100% real Key lime juice from the Florida Keys, Cootie Brown’s has put their unmistakable spin on an American classic, creating a one-of-a-kind flavor experience. The two distinct flavors create a perfect harmony, that will resonate with every delicious bite. Enjoy the experience of Key lime pie as you have never had it before.
Founded by the Vella family in 1999, this eclectic restaurant creates dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of the Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
- This 10" pie weighs 4 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, sugar, key lime juice, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, margarine, natural and artificial flavors, gelatin, vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.