At Coolhaus, they love all types of food and pride themselves on their creativity and palate. But first and foremost is their dedication to quality and sustainability. Every pint of Coolhaus Ice Cream is all-natural, handmade and organic whenever possible.
Customize five types of ice cream in your Pint pack by choosing from among their many unique and delicious flavors! Hope you can make up your mind…
Natasha Case and Freya Estreller started baking cookies and making ice cream in Freya’s mom’s Los Angeles kitchen before opening Coolhaus in 2009. They named their ice cream sandwich flavor combinations after architects and architectural movements they were inspired by. Coolhaus creates innovative flavors and modern twists on classics like That Dough Though (cookie dough ice cream and chocolate chip cookies), Birthday Cake (cupcake frosting ice cream with rainbow sprinkle cake cookies), and Gimme S’Mores (s’mores cookie butter swirl ice cream and graham toasted marshmallow chocolate chip cookies).
This package includes 5 pints of ice cream of your choosing
Flavor Options Include
- Street Cart Churro Dough – Brown Butter ice cream with cinnamon sugar churro dough and chocolate chip swirl
- Chocolate Molten Cake – Made with chocolate ice cream with chewy cake pieces and a rich fudge swirl
- Bananas Foster – Concocted with Banana ice cream and a butter-y rum dulce de leche reduction swirl
- Campfire S’mores – Made with Salted Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream, a graham cracker cookie butter-marshmallow swirl, and dark chocolate squares
- Midnight Munchies – Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream with chocolate-covered pretzels and peanut butter cups
- Cookie Dough Life
- Hey Cupcake
- Milk & Cookie Crumbs*
- Farmer’s Market Strawberry Cheesecake – Mascarpone & Cream Cheese ice cream with fresh strawberry swirl and graham cheesecake bites
- Take The Cannoli
- Cereal Dreams
- Milkshake & Fries – aka “Fast Food.” Salted Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream with shoestring french fries and milk chocolate malt balls
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Orders ship Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.