Choose Your Own Ice Cream - 5 Pints
At Coolhaus, they love all types of food and pride themselves on their creativity and palate. But first and foremost is their dedication to quality and sustainability. Every pint of Coolhaus Ice Cream is all-natural, handmade and organic whenever possible.
Customize five types of ice cream in your Pint pack by choosing from among their many unique and delicious flavors! Hope you can make up your mind…
This package includes 5 pints of ice cream of your choosing
Flavor Options Include
- Chocolate Molten Cake – Made with chocolate ice cream with chewy cake pieces and a rich fudge swirl
- Best of Both World Vanilla – Featuring Tahitian & Madagascar vanilla beans
- Balsamic Fig & Mascarpone – Balsamic-glazed figs in Mascarpone ice cream
- Bananas Foster – Concocted with Banana ice cream and a butter-y rum dulce de leche reduction swirl
- Campfire S’mores – Made with Salted Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream, a graham cracker cookie butter-marshmallow swirl, and dark chocolate squares
- Dirty Mint Chip – Just fresh mint, brown sugar and semi-sweet chips
- Salted Caramel – Salted Caramel ice cream with Maldon Sea Salt
- Sundae Funday – Made with Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream, chocolate hazelnut swirl and salted, roasted almonds
- Milkshake & Fries – aka “Fast Food.” Salted Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream with shoestring french fries and milk chocolate malt balls
- Midnight Munchies – Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream with chocolate-covered pretzels and peanut butter cups
- Buttered French Toast – Buttered Brown Sugar ice cream with pecan pralines, cakey toast pieces and maple swirl
- Street Cart Churro – Brown Butter ice cream with cinnamon sugar churro dough and chocolate chip swirl
- Farmer’s Market Strawberry Cheesecake – Mascarpone & Cream Cheese ice cream with fresh strawberry swirl and graham cheesecake bites
- Chocolate Love – Decadent dark chocolate ice cream
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders ship Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.