“Long before Cookie Good, Ross’ first baking “business” was a brownie company he started in his parents’ kitchen during summers home from college. He’d spend half the day working internships in the film industry and the other half baking & selling brownies to entertainment companies in an LA highrise. To keep things interesting, he’d challenge himself to come up with fun, new flavors every day.
This box has a dozen Pot ‘O Gold(belly) Blondies (a Goldbelly exclusive). A 24-carat version of our Pot O’Gold Blondie, this bar has flecks of gold sprinkles, Golden Oreos, and a layer of Callebaut Gold Chocolate (yep, it’s new and it’s real!), and is topped with gold sanding sugar
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter, with help from their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike, he started selling cookies out of his house. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the best ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 Pot ’O Gold(belly) Blondies.
- Each brownie and blondie weighs approximately 1.8 ounces and measures 2.25″ × 2.25″
- Recommended serving size is 2 brownies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Goldbelly Blondies: Golden Oreos, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Callebaut Gold Chocolate, Eggs, Colored Sprinkles, Gold Sugar, Sour Cream, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Salt. Contains: Eggs & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.