Mother's Day Cookie Box - 12 Pack
For all of the amazing cakes our mothers made for us (or in our case, bought for us) over the years, we think it’s time to repay the favor. This Mother’s Day we’ve put together a very special cookie box filled with flavors inspired by our moms’ favorite cakes.
And to make Mother’s Day even sweeter, we’ll donate a portion of the sales from this Mother’s Day Cookie Box to the Breast Cancer Care & Research Fund in honor of your recipient.
We love BCCRF and are continuously inspired by their unyielding work to end breast cancer. We can’t think of a more delicious way to honor the women we love while supporting a cause so close to our hearts.
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter, with help from their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike, he started selling cookies out of his house. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the best ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 Mother’s Day Cookies
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 ounces and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie Flavors Include:
- 1 BCCRF Pink Birthday Cake – Our Birthday Cake Cookie goes PINK in honor of the women we love whose lives have been affected by breast cancer (proceeds from this cookie go to the Breast Cancer Care & Research Fund (bccrf.org).
- 1 Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk – Our best seller. Chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, caramel, pretzels, and a sprinkling of crunchy pretzel salt – it’s a salty/sweet, chewy/crunchy, and just plain awesome cookie.
- 1 Chocolate Birthday Cake – One of the first chocolate cakes I made as a kid used buttermilk and hot coffee to make the cake super moist and deeply chocolatey. We borrowed the same ‘secrets’ in creating this cookie.
- 1 Chocolate Blackout Cake – Based on the classic cake from Ebinger’s Bakery. Our cookie version is dark chocolate, slightly cakey/still chewy cookie dipped in a rich, chocolate glaze and covered in chocolate cake crumbs (we make a beautiful chocolate cake and then pulverize it in the food processor – sad, we know, but hopefully you’ll agree that the sacrifice was well worth it!).
- 1 German Chocolate Cake – Chocolate cookie stuffed with a gooey mix of caramel, sweetened coconut and candied pecans.
- 1 Lemon Pound Cake – This bright, lemony cookie has a puckeringly sweet lemon glaze and pays homage to all of the lemon loaves mothers have been baking for decades. In truth, this is an homage to other mothers since neither of ours has ever baked us a cake.
- 1 NY Cheesecake – Pillowy chunks of creamy cheesecake are stuffed into a graham crackery cookie dough…and then the whole thing is rolled in graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 Pineapple Upside Down Cake – This buttery cookie’s got chunks of caramelized pineapple, lots of brown sugar, and a maraschino cherry on top.
- 1 Red Velvet Cake – Based on the Southern classic, this cookie is deep, crimson red with hints of cocoa and big chunks of creamy white chocolate.
- 1 Sour Cream Coffee Cake – This cookie has a rich, slightly tangy dough (made with sour cream, of course), and is topped with lot and lots (and LOTS) of cinnamon-sugar & toasted pecans…we even gave it a streusel filling.
- 1 Strawberry Short Cake – A sugary, shortcakey cookie with fresh strawberries and flecks of creamy white chocolate.
- 1 Yellow Cake + Milk Chocolate Frosting – This rich, yellow ‘cake’ dough is marbled with slivers of creamy milk chocolate in our recreation of the classic diner layer cake.
- BCCRF Pink Birthday Cake – Flour, Butter, Sugar, White Chocolate, Sprinkles, Eggs, Sour Cream, Corn Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk – Flour, Chocolate, Caramel, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pretzels, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Chocolate Birthday Cake – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Cocoa, Sprinkles, Eggs, Sour Cream, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Chocolate Blackout Cake – Chocolate, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cocoa, Eggs, Oil, Powdered Sugar, Coffee, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt
- German Chocolate Cake – Butter, Pecans, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Milk Chocolate, Flour, Coconut, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder
- Lemon Pound Cake – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla
- NY Cheesecake – Cream Cheese, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Brown Sugar, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Eggs, Sour Cream, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Lemon Juice
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Flour, Pineapple, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Maraschino Cherries, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Red Velvet Cake – Flour, White Chocolate, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Cocoa, Red Color, Vanilla, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake – Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Pecans, Eggs, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt
- Strawberry Short Cake – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Strawberries, White Chocolate, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
- Yellow Cake + Milk Chocolate Frosting – Flour, Milk Chocolate, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.