This Holiday Gluten-free Cookie Box is packed with yuletide cheer: candy canes and gingerbread and butterscotch and chocolate and NO WHEAT!!!
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter along with their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike he started selling cookies out of his house to make a little extra money. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the highest-quality ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 Gluten Free Cookies
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 ounces and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie Flavors Include
- 3 GF Chocolate Candy Cane – Dark chocolate…crushed candy canes…and gluten-free. Best wheat-free Christmas present ever!
- 3 GF Gingerbread – Everything a gingerbread cookie should be – spicy, chewy, just a hint of molasses – but without the gluten.
- 3 GF Red Velvet – A slightly cocoa-y, lightly white chocolatey, surprisingly red cookie.
- 3 *GF Salted Butterscotch: Chewy, brown-sugary, and super-butterscotchy with just a sprinkle of sea salt on top.
- GF Chocolate-candy Cane – Almonds, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, Candy Canes, Egg Whites, Cocoa, Vanilla, Salt, Mint Extract, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Almonds
- GF Gingerbread – Almonds, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Egg White, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Baking Soda, Salt, Cloves. Contains: Eggs & Almonds
- GF Red Velvet – Almonds, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Egg Whites, White Chocolate, Cocoa, Vanilla, Red Color, Vinegar, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Almonds
- GF Salted Butterscotch – Almonds, Brown Sugar, Butterscotch Chips, Egg White, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Sea Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Almonds
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.