Frito Pie Kit - 6 Pack
Everything you need to create your very own traditional Coney I-Lander Frito Pies! This signature item features Fritos smothered with Coney I-Lander’s famous chili, cheese & onions.
In 1926, a Greek immigrant opened Tulsa’s original “Coney Island.” Building on this concept, in 1968 his son-in-law, Chuck Kingsley, had his own vision of a restaurant chain: to serve great coneys at a great price. Using simple ingredients and a passion for customer service, Chuck opened seven Coney I-Lander restaurants throughout Tulsa surrounding areas and established Coney I-Lander as a hometown favorite.
This package serves 6 people includes everything you need to make 6 Frito Pies:
- 6 bags Frito Lay Fritos®
- 3 pts. Coney I-Lander’s chili
- 8 oz. Onions
- 2 pts. Cheese
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Cayenne Pepper
Drinks & Jalapeños not included
Choose to add an OGIO®-Chill 18-24 Can Cooler, custom embroidered with the famous Coney I-Lander logo (+$40)
Chill: Beef and Secret Spice Blend
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 5-7 days or frozen for 1 month
- Thaw the chili under cool running water
- Once completely thawed, re-heat chili to 165 degrees
- Put it all together: Open a bag of Fritos and top it with chili, onions, cheese and cayenne pepper!
- Savor and ENJOY!
- If you have leftover chili, we suggest trying it in a bowl by itself with your favorite crackers.
- Coney I-Lander ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.