Frito Pie Kit - 6 Pack
Everything you need to create your very own traditional Coney I-Lander Frito Pies! This signature item features Fritos smothered with Coney I-Lander’s famous chili, cheese & onions.
In 1926, a Greek immigrant opened Tulsa’s original “Coney Island.” Building on this concept, in 1968 his son-in-law, Chuck Kingsley, had his own vision of a restaurant chain: to serve great coneys at a great price. Using simple ingredients and a passion for customer service, Chuck opened seven Coney I-Lander restaurants throughout Tulsa surrounding areas and established Coney I-Lander as a hometown favorite.
This package serves 6 people includes everything you need to make 6 Frito Pies:
- 6 bags Frito Lay Fritos®
- 3 pts. Coney I-Lander’s chili
- 8 oz. Onions
- 2 pts. Cheese
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Cayenne Pepper
Drinks & Jalapeños not included
Choose to add an OGIO®-Chill 18-24 Can Cooler, custom embroidered with the famous Coney I-Lander logo (+$40)
Chill: Beef and Secret Spice Blend
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 5-7 days or frozen for 1 month
- Thaw the chili under cool running water
- Once completely thawed, re-heat chili to 165
- Put it all together: Open a bag of Fritos and top it with chili, onions, cheese and cayenne pepper!
- Savor and ENJOY! – If you have leftover chili, we suggest trying it in a bowl by itself with your favorite crackers.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Coney I-Lander ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.