Coney Dog Kit - 12 Pack
Everything you need to create your very own traditional Coney I-Lander Coneys! Made with grilled wieners in perfectly steamed buns, covered in Coney I-Lander’s chili (still a secret family recipe), mustard, onions, and cheese – one bite of these coneys, and you’ll be hooked.
In 1926, a Greek immigrant opened Tulsa’s original “Coney Island.” Building on this concept, in 1968 his son-in-law, Chuck Kingsley, had his own vision of a restaurant chain: to serve great coneys at a great price. Using simple ingredients and a passion for customer service, Chuck opened seven Coney I-Lander restaurants throughout Tulsa surrounding areas and established Coney I-Lander as a hometown favorite.
This package serves 6 people includes everything you need to make 12 Coney Dogs:
- 12 Wieners
- 12 Buns
- 1 pt. Coney I-Lander’s Chili
- 12 packets of Mustard
- 8 oz. of onions
- 1 pt. Cheese
- Cayenne Pepper
Drinks not included
Choose to add an OGIO®-Chill 18-24 Can Cooler, custom embroidered with the famous Coney I-Lander logo (+$40)
Wieners: Beef and Pork, Chill: Beef and Secret Spice Blend
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 5-7 days or frozen for 1 month
- Thaw the chili under cool running water.
- Once completely thawed, re-heat chili to 165 degrees
- Heat the fully-cooked wieners on a grill/griddle or in the microwave. Griddle for the most authentic flavor.
- Steam those buns! We recommend placing them in a strainer above boiling water, with the lid on top. Careful, it’s hot!
- Put it all together: Carefully open the bun, place in the wiener, and top it with mustard, chili, onions, and cheese!
- Sprinkle on Cayenne Pepper. Savor and ENJOY!
- If you have leftover chili, we suggest trying it over a handful of Fritos, or in a bowl by itself with your favorite crackers.
- Coney I-Lander ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.