The Cofax Chorizo Breakfast Burrito contains a smoky stew of potatoes and veggies, fluffy scrambled eggs, melted jack cheese, chorizo, and crunchy tortilla chips, all wrestled into a flour tortilla. Top it all off with their tangy homemade salsa verde or fiery salsa roja and you’ll discover why LAist says that Cofax makes “The Best Breakfast Burrito in Los Angeles.”
Founded by Jason Bernstein and James Starr in 2014, Cofax Coffee opened with the humble purpose of giving locals a convenient place to get excellent coffee. But regulars wanted breakfast, too, so Cofax launched their now legendary breakfast burrito with its fresh California ingredients, perfectly executed flavors, and unique additions like hot link sausages and slow-smoked potatoes from their sister restaurant, Bludso’s BBQ. LAist says these are "The Best Breakfast Burrito in Los Angeles.” Skip the line and have these burritos shipped straight to your door!
This Package serves 6-8 people and Includes:
- 6 Chorizo Breakfast Burritos
- Homemade Salsa Verde
- Homemade Salsa Roja
Smoked Chorizo Hash, Egg, Jack Cheese, Chips.
Allergens: Dairy, Eggs, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cofax Burritos ship frozen with ice packs
- Burritos may thaw in transit
- Remove burrito from the vacuum-sealed pouch
- Unwrap and place on a microwave-safe plate
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes
- Flip and microwave for another 3 minutes
- Optional Heat 1/4" vegetable oil in a pan and crisp all sides of burrito for 1 minute per side
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Remove burrito from packaging
- Wrap the burrito in a single layer of aluminum foil
- Place the burrito on a cookie sheet and slide it onto the top rack of your oven.
- Bake the burrito for 35 to 40 minutes
- Cofax ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.