Le Pig Mac Kit for 4
A porky play on that famous fast food icon, Cochon Butcher’s signature burger features two pork-based patties, lettuce, onions, American cheese, and a spicy and tangy special sauce on a housemade sesame seed bun. This is one decadent burger!
Cochon Butcher is a hybrid New Orleans butcher shop/restaurant that’s popular with both tourists and locals, and it’s home to some of the city’s best house-made charcuterie and creative sandwiches. Chef-owners Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski are behind some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, and they’ve won multiple James Beard Awards.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Le Pig Macs
- 8 All Pork Patties (each 3 oz.)
- 8 slices American Cheese
- Special Sauce (6 oz.)
- 4 House-made Sesame Buns (pre-sliced into thirds)
Pork, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, American Cheese
Special Sauce: Vinegar, Cane Syrup, Horseradish, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice, Salt, Cayenne, Jalapeno, Chilies, Cochon’s Sweet Potato Habanero Sauce
Sesame Bun: Flour, Water, Butter, Yeast, Salt, Sesame Seed
Instructions / Storage
- Le Pig Mac Kit ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3-5 days
- We don’t recommend freezing
- Remove patties from packaging
- Season with salt + pepper
- Cook patties on a griddle, grill or sautee pan over medium to high heat, 3-4 minutes each side or until fully cooked
- Remove cheese from packaging
- Top each patty with one slice of cheese
- While patties are cooking, toast buns on each side (Cochon Butcher likes to brush buns with melted butter before toasting)
- Spread special sauce on each bun to taste
- Stack a patty with cheese on each bottom + middle bun
- Top each patty with onions, pickles + lettuce
- Stack the top on the middle + the middle on the bottom
- Voila! Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.