Le Pig Mac Kit for 4
A porky play on that famous fast food icon, Cochon Butcher’s signature burger features two pork-based patties, lettuce, onions, American cheese, and a spicy and tangy special sauce on a housemade sesame seed bun. This is one decadent burger!
This charcuterie is all made in-house by Cochon Butcher, a hybrid New Orleans butcher shop/restaurant opened in 2009 that is home to some of the Crescent City’s best house-made charcuterie and creative sandwiches. Chef-owners Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski are behind some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, and they’ve won multiple James Beard Awards. At Cochon Butcher, the capicola, mortadella, and salami in their legendary muffuletta are house-cured (and as opposed to that other famous muffuletta across town, this one’s served hot). Cochon’s housemade boudin and other Cajun sausages like chaurice and andouille are authentically old-world, and “Le Pig Mac” is one of New Orleans’ best burgers.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Le Pig Macs
- 8 All Pork Patties (each 3 oz.)
- 8 slices American Cheese
- Special Sauce (6 oz.)
- 4 House-made Sesame Buns (pre-sliced into thirds)
Pork, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, American Cheese
Special Sauce: Vinegar, Cane Syrup, Horseradish, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice, Salt, Cayenne, Jalapeno, Chilies, Cochon’s Sweet Potato Habanero Sauce
Sesame Bun: Flour, Water, Butter, Yeast, Salt, Sesame Seed
Instructions / Storage
- Le Pig Mac Kit ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3-5 days
- We don’t recommend freezing
- Remove patties from packaging
- Season with salt + pepper
- Cook patties on a griddle, grill or sautee pan over medium to high heat, 3-4 minutes each side or until fully cooked
- Remove cheese from packaging
- Top each patty with one slice of cheese
- While patties are cooking, toast buns on each side (Cochon Butcher likes to brush buns with melted butter before toasting)
- Spread special sauce on each bun to taste
- Stack a patty with cheese on each bottom + middle bun
- Top each patty with onions, pickles + lettuce
- Stack the top on the middle + the middle on the bottom
- Voila! Enjoy!
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.