Smoked specialty Cajun pork sausage. with cayenne, garlic & oregano.
This charcuterie is all made in-house by Cochon Butcher, a hybrid New Orleans butcher shop/restaurant opened in 2009 that is home to some of the Crescent City’s best house-made charcuterie and creative sandwiches. Chef-owners Donald Link and Stephen Stryjewski are behind some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, and they’ve won multiple James Beard Awards. At Cochon Butcher, the capicola, mortadella, and salami in their legendary muffuletta are house-cured (and as opposed to that other famous muffuletta across town, this one’s served hot). Cochon’s housemade boudin and other Cajun sausages like chaurice and andouille are authentically old-world, and “Le Pig Mac” is one of New Orleans’ best burgers.
This package serves 10 people and includes 5 lbs. of Cajun Country Smoked Sausage
- Sausages arrive in 5 packs (1 lb. per pack)
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Cayenne, White Pepper, Cure #1, Garlic, Oregano.
Allergens: Pork, Pepper, Allium, Oregano
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store sausages in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Sausages last up to 10 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Remove sausage from the vacuum-sealed bag.
- Make a small slit down the side of the sausage and peel off the outer casing.
- Grill links in a saucepan over medium heat until golden brown and crispy on the outside and hot all the way through on the inside.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.