The GIANT 7 lb. Zeus Burger Kit
This is truly a burger for the gods! When the Clinton Station Diner opened, the owners knew that they wanted their signature dish to be as completely over-the-top as possible. After plenty of debate, they decided to make a burger on steroids, and the Zeus Burger was born! It starts with a seven-pound patty made with a signature blend of sirloin, ribeye, and skirt steak, cooked to perfection. It’s tucked into a fresh-baked seven-pound bun, and topped with five pounds (32 slices!) of American cheese and over a pound each of lettuce, tomato, and onion. It’s truly jaw-dropping, and guaranteed to WOW your friends and family!
Clinton Station Diner, which opened in the New Jersey town of Clinton back in 2004, is about as classic as a Jersey diner gets. Not only does it have a sprawling menu with something for everybody, part of the diner is also housed in a 1927 Blue Comet train car! Founder Mike Zambas and his team cook everything from scratch on a daily basis, including their most famous creations: a massive assortment of New York-style cheesecakes and their massive, 7+ pound Zeus Burger!
Ketchup, salt, and pepper are not included.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes everything you need to make 1 GIANT Zeus Cheeseburger
- 1 Giant Burger Patty (7 lbs.)
- 1 Giant Bun (7 lbs.)
- 32 slices American Cheese (5 lbs.)
- Iceberg Lettuce (1.3 lbs.)
- Tomatoes (1.75 lbs.)
- Onion (1.5 lbs.)
- Giant cheeseburger measures 11” x 15” and weighs a whopping 7+ lbs.!
Beef, Oil, Spices, Flour, Cheese, Sesame Seeds, Tomato, Onion, Lettuce
Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Burger kit ships with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store burger patty in the refrigerator or the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Burger patty lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 weeks in the freezer.
- Remaining items last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Thaw burger patty in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven or grill to 375°F.
- Place burger patty on a lightly oiled tray that is at least a half-inch deep (this will be to catch any grease coming off the burger during cooking.) If you are using a grill, feel free to just place the burger directly on the grill.
- Cook burger for 15-20 minutes, or until preferred temperature (be sure to add preferred amount of cheese onto the burger during the last few minutes of cooking).
- Remove burger from oven or grill and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the bun in half, cut the tomatoes into slices, cut the lettuce into large slices, and cut the onions into slices.
- Build your burger on the bun and using a large knife, cut the burger into “slices” just like a pizza.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Clinton Station Diner ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.