Korean BBQ Kit for 4-6 - Choose Your Own
Take your pick from three traditional Korean BBQ meats: kalbi (marinated cross-cut short ribs), bulgogi (thinly-sliced marinated beef), and pork belly. Also included are a wide variety of handcrafted traditional Korean banchan (side dishes), rice, and housemade sauces!
Chris Oh’s Korean BBQ was born in 2020, from the mind of celebrity chef Chris Oh, who’s known for his appearances on countless cooking competition shows including Food Network’s “Tournament of Champions” and “The Great Food Truck Race." In the height of the Coronavirus pandemic, Oh had the idea to assemble boxes brimming with high-quality Korean meats, traditional banchan (side dishes), and flavorful sauces and ship them nationwide, in order to help folks recreate the traditional Korean BBQ experience in the comfort of their own homes!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Meat, Your Choice (3 lbs.)
- Housemade Kimchi (10 oz.)
- Korean Corn Cheese (10 oz.)
- Sweet & Sour Cucumbers (10 oz.)
- Pickled Daikon (10 oz.)
- 4 containers White Rice (each 7.4 oz.)
- Korean Miso Dip (3 oz.)
- Gochujang Honey Glaze Dip (3 oz.)
- XXX Gochujang Dip (3 oz.)
- 2 packs Nori Seaweed Snacks
- 1 bottle of K-Pop Sauce (8 oz.)
- Choose to add more meat!
Meat Options Include
- Pork Belly
- “Kalbi” Marinated Beef Short Ribs
- “Bulgogi” Thinly Sliced Marinated Beef
Meat Add Ons Options Include
- Pork Belly (1 lb.)
- “Kalbi” Marinated Beef Short Ribs (1 lb.)
- “Bulgogi” Thinly Sliced Marinated Beef (1 lb.)
- Japanese A5 Wagyu (1 lb.)
Contains: Pork, Beef, Soy, Sesame, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Garlic, Onions, Shellfish, Seafood
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place meat in the refrigerator or freezer
- Meats may be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or and in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Upon arrival place sides and sauces in the refrigerator, freezing is not recommended
- Sides may be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Sauce may be stored in the fridge for up to 4 months
- Cook your meat on a hot pan over your stove or tabletop burner or over a charcoal bbq grill to your preferred doneness
- Kalbi: Medium or Medium-well
- Bulgogi: Medium Rare
- Pork Belly: Medium Well or Well Done
- Wagyu: Medium Rare
- All sides are ready to enjoy except for the corn cheese which needs to be microwaved for 1 minute on high
- All sauces are ready to enjoy from the jar
- Chris Oh’s Korean BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.