Available Only: October through July
KORU® is the apple that happened by a chance from a seedling growing in a rose garden. That seedling now produces the KORU® apple that has aromatic flavors of vanilla and spice, that bakes up perfectly in recipes and pairs well with cheeses or is a wonderful snack apple.
Situated in Central Washington, Chelan Fresh growers take pride in growing premium apples, pears, and cherries. With more than 20 varieties of superior quality fresh fruit, all handpicked on 3rd and 4th generation family farms in the mountains of Washington, Chelan Fresh is well-known and trusted worldwide.
This package includes 12 KORU® Apples
- Approximately 6 lbs. total
Instructions / Storage
- Apples arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or on your countertop
- Apples may be stored on the countertop for 7 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Chelan Fresh ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.