Charm City Kosher Requires an Order Minimum of $50
Our North Atlantic Cod is wild-caught in the Nantucket Shoals off the coast of Massachusetts. This delicious white fish is versatile and easily prepared. Quality, regionally-sourced, and sustains the livelihoods of Maine fishermen.
Charm City Kosher’s founders Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods decades ago, and today the Baltimore company is the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. Charm City Kosher sources the highest-quality Glatt kosher lamb, Black Angus beef, free range chicken from Pennsylvania Mennonite farms, fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals, and classic baked goods made with old Gamerman family recipes.
This package includes a 1 lb. Wild Caught Massachusetts Cod Fillet
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.