Charm City Kosher Requires an Order Minimum of $50
David Elliot Poultry Farm has been producing the freshest, best-tasting Kosher Rock Cornish Game Hens for the past 75 years. These hens are raised in the Lackawanna Valley of Northern Pennsylvania on small Mennonite farms, and they taste so great due in part to what they eat: a healthy, nutritious cereal blend. These all-natural chickens eat a diet that includes corn, soy, dried grain, and lots of vitamins and minerals. ALL David Elliot chickens are chemical and medication free. No hormones ever!
For more than 30 years, Charm City Kosher’s founders Lois and Bob Gamerman have been distributing specialty foods, and today it’s the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. Charm City Kosher sources the highest-quality Glatt kosher lamb, Black Angus beef, free range chicken from Pennsylvania Mennonite farms, fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals, and classic baked goods made with old Gamerman family recipes.
This package includes a Rock Cornish Game Hen (1 lb.)
- OU-P / Lubavitche CHK / Glatt-Kosher
- This product is Kosher for Passover year round
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.