Hollis Johnson's Lemon Cake
Behold Food Network’s Kids Baking Championship winning cake!
Duff Goldman’s Charm City Cakes has recreated Hollis Johnson’s sophisticated lemon cake. It is layered with rich vanilla buttercream and decorated with white fondant and yellow accents, making it hard to believe that it was inspired by a kid… and no, we’re not talking about Duff…
After competing for weeks with her fellow pint sized bakers and performing grueling baking challenges for judges Duff Goldman and Valerie Bertinelli, Hollis Johnson has proven that one of America’s best bakers can be a kid!
For more info about the show please visit Food Network’s Kids Baking Championship
A limited number of these special cakes are being created. They are available for this one-time-only sale.
- Serves 8-10 people
- This product not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with gift cards purchased on third-party sites
Instructions / Storage
The cake arrives beautifully packed in temperature controlled boxes. Upon arrival it can be served or stored in the freezer to preserve for a later date.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- All cakes will ship on Tuesday, March 10th for delivery on Wednesday, March 11th
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.