Memphis-style barbecue is all about dry rubbed pork—and Central BBQ has some of the city’s finest. Marinating each for 24 hours with their special dry spice blend featuring paprika, salt and brown sugar, Central BBQ slowly smokes their premium pork until a beautiful charred bark forms around the exterior. Try both of their award-winning pork products as seen on Food Network and barbecue competitions around the country.
Each Ribs & Pulled Pork Small Combo Pack serves 3-5 people and includes:
- 1 lb pulled pork
- 1 slab of ribs
- one 16 oz bottle of sauce
- one 4 oz container of rub
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 3-6 months
- To serve, follow instructions below. Detailed storage and heating instructions are also included with each package
- Remove ribs from vacuum sealed bag and place in second rib bag
- Heat in a 350F preheated oven for 20 minutes
- To warm the ribs in a microwave, remove ribs from packaging and heat for 3-5 mins
- Place the unopened vacuum sealed bag in a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes (Don’t worry! The plastic is designed to withstand the heat)
- Cut open the bag and plate the meat to serve
- To warm in a microwave, empty contents of the package into a microwave safe container and heat for 3-5 minutes until hot
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Central BBQ ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.